The Dominator submersible pumps from Little Giant are specifically engineered to handle the tough demanding tasks of effluent and sewage waste transfer with high efficiency and long term dependability. The Dominators - USA Series - include pumps for use in Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural applications with light to medium transfer demands. For dewatering, effluent waste, wastewater and sewage handling where such materials must be moved upward from a collection area to sewer or septic lines, or drainage areas, the Dominators are an ideal solution.
For commrecial, industrial and aqricultural use. Designed to handle liquid and solid waste materials up to 2 in diameter, the 18S pumps feature a 3 FNPT discharge with a maximum head of 64 feet. Heavy-duty cast iron constructiion and stainless steel hardware combine to offer excellent corrosion resistance, as well as the dependabe performance Little Giant is famous for.
- Cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion resistance
- Oil-filled motor housing for lifetime lubrication and rapid heat dissipation
- Mechanical seal with stainless seal spring, nitrile parts, and carbon and ceramic faces for long life and reliability
- Capacitor and power cord are seperate from omotor housing for ease of field maintenance
- Thermal overload protection on single phase pumps
- 1-1/2 HP ball bearing motor
- Exclusion seal
- Brass impeller
- Stainless steel hardwarre
- Part #: 520300
- Category: Pump
- Brand: Little Giant
- Weight: 100.0000