Ridgid K-400 Drum Machine w/C-32 IW Ridgid # 27008
The K-400 offers several unique, user-friendly features to make the toughest drain cleaning jobs easier and hassle-free. Designed with a sleek profile, the K-400 is a great fit for drain cleaners, service plumbers, facility and institutional maintenance departments and property management companies.
- Integrated Transport Cart allows for easy movement to and from the job site. Heavy-duty, over-molded rubber wheels easily navigate over bumps and up stairs.
- Integrated Telescoping Handle provides high-handle height during transport. Handle locks in low position during drain cleaning operation or during transport to minimize space requirements.
- Cable Control System causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limits potential for cable to flip over in the drum and helps to indicate to operator when blockages are encountered.
- Solid Core Cable uses tough 3/8 or 1/2 Integral Wound (IW) solid core cable that is rugged and kink resistant. Each size comes in several lengths and utilizes a variety of the Ridgid quick-connect cutters.
- Autofeed, this patented, automatic cable feed powers cable in and out of the drain. Reverse the direction of the Autofeed and the cable feeds back into the drum.
- Two wheeled cart makes it easier to maneuver up and down stairs
Whats comes with the 27008
- K-400 Machine
- Work Gloves
- Two-Wheel Cart
- One (1) AUTOFEED system
- One (1) C-32 IW 3/8 x 75' Solid Core (Integral Wound) Cable
- One (1) T-202 Bulb Auger
- One (1) T-205 C Cutter
- One (1) T-211 Spade Cutter
- One (1) A-13 Pin Key
- Part #: 27008
- UPC: 0095691270085
- Category: Drain Cleaning
- Brand: Ridgid
- CF Now: No
- Weight: 80.0000
- Ridgid Tool Type: Cables and Tools
- Voltage: 115V
- Power: 1/3 HP
- Spindle Speed RPM: 1725