Rheem RTG-84XP Outdoor Propane Tankless Water Heater for 2-3 bathroom homes
- 3"/5" Concentric Vent System with Intergrated Condensate Collector
- Connects to Metal Fab Inc., 3/5" Concentric Venting without an adapter
- Next Generation Burner Technology
- .26 GPM Minimum Flow Rate, .40 GPM Minimum Activation Flow Rate
- UMC-117 remote control and 10 ft of thermostat wire is included
- Ez-Link cable available for high demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
- Manifold up to 6 units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
- All Rheem models can be linked in up to 20 unit manifold installations by using the optional MIC-180 and MICS-180 manifold control assembly
- High-altitude capability - up to 9,840 ft elevation above sea level (no chip required)
- Guardian OFW overheat film wrap
- All Rheem tankless models are third-party efficiency certified by GAMA
- Continuous hot water, energy saving and compact, space saving design
- Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
- Self Diagnostic System
- Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
- Built-in electric blower
- Supplied with a 120 volt power cord
- Environmentally friendly Low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146 requirements
- Freeze protection to -30 degrees F
- 11,000 - 180,000 BTU max
- Temp Range 85 - 140 degrees F
- 8.4 gal/min at 35 degree rise max.
- 6.7 gal/min at 45 degree rise max.
- 3.9 gal/min at 77 degree rise max.
*Flow rates vary depending on temperature of cold water supply.