Model 86E Copper and Coax Cutter/Stripper with Rear-Pivot Crimping. Cuts 10-22 AWG Copper and Coax Cable. Strips 10-22 AWG Copper. Crimps 10-22 AWG Copper Wire and Coax Cable.
- RIDG-BACK blade design reduces cutting force up to 50%.
- A return-spring enables one-hand opening and closing of the tool.
- Positive lock to protect cutting and stripping edges when stored.
- Ergonomic, cushion-grip handles allow easy and comfortable use.
- Paint-filled tool graphics, rather than industry-standard pad-stamped grahpics, provide quick and long-lasting identification of all tool functions.
- Application markings clearly indicated on grips allowing for quick identification of the proper tool.
- Steel wire shears, bolt cutting stations, and wire looping holes included for additional versatility.
- Nose pliers for working small nuts and pulling wire.