Model 89E Fiber Optic Stripper. Strips 900??m and 250??m buffer coating from 125??m optical fiber, also removes 3.0mm fiber jacket
- A return-spring enables one-hand opening and closing of the tool.
- Positive lock to protect cutting and stripping edges when stored.
- Ergonomic, cushion-grip handles allow easy and comfortable use.
- Paint-filled tool graphics, rather than industry-standard pad-stamped graphics, provide quick and long-lasting identification of all tool functions.
- Application markings clearly indicated on grips, allowing for quick identification of the proper tool.
- Steel wire shears, bolt cutting stations, and wire looping holes included for additional versatility.
PlumbersCrib - Home to Ridgid Tools Online