Ridgid 57592 4-3/4" Hole Cutting Tool
110V, 50/60 Hz
The RIDGID Model HC450 is engineered for continuous 1/4" to 4 3/4" hole cutting in and up to 8" diameter steel unpressurized pipe. The built-in level ensures line up for multiple holes when branching lines using Mechanical T, Vic-O-Let fittings or welded saddles. Dual-side feed handles and switches provide easier operation from any angle. In addition, the HC450’s heavy-duty chuck accommodates 1/8" to 5/8" arbors. The HC450 is ideal for mechanical, industrial maintenance and fire protection contractors since it cuts holes into a wide variety of pipe materials. No off-the-shelf drill-based hole cutter compares in performance or durability to the rugged purposed-built Model 450.
- 13 amp 1.2 HP worm-gear driven motor delivers unmatched hole cutting power for schedule 10, 40 and 80 pipe.
- Engineered for 1/4" to 4 3/4" continuous dry or oiled hole cutting.
- Quickly mounts onto 1 1/4" to 8" diameter pipe.
- RPM maximizes holesaw life and does not spray lubricant or chips.
- Only 11 1/2" high for low clearance jobs.
- Dual-side controls provide easy operation.
- GFCI and a built-in breaker for operator protection.
- Chuck accommodates 1/8" to 5/8" arbors.
- Two carrying handles ease mounting and alignment.
- Built-in level for multiple hole alignment.
- Part #: 57592
- UPC: 0095691575920
- Category: Cutting &amp;amp; Drilling
- Brand: Ridgid
- Weight: 42.0000
- Series: HC450
- Ridgid Tool Type: Hole Cutting Tools