Model 600 Power Drive features: The 690 Power Drive is a new lightweight and powerful hand-held power drive. It is designed for threading 1/8" - 2" pipe with the use of 11-R Die Heads. The 690 comes equipped with a full set of 11-R Die Heads, 1/2" - 2", the 691 Support Arm and a durable Carrying Case. The 690 Power Drive is the perfect lightweight and portable power drive for maintenance and repair workers, as well as service plumbers requiring 2" pipe capacity.
- A hand-held, powerful, portable power drive.
- Features a reversible 115V or 220V Universal motor.
- Capacity 1/8 - 1 1/4 (3mm-32 mm) pipe.
- Designed for RIDGID 11R die heads.
- Ideal for on-site applications such as gas line pipe installation.
- CSA Approved.
- Approved to UL Standards (NRTLC)
- Motor: 1/2 HP Universal 115V or 220V, 50-60Hz
- Switch: Heavy-duty paddle-type switch with saftey lock off switch.
- Separate forward/reverse switch.
- Gear Housing: Aluminum
- Body & Handle: Durable heavy-duty fiberglass reinforced plastic.
- Spindle Speed: 32 RPM (No-Load)
- Capacity: 1/8 - 1 1/4 (3 mm - 32 mm) pipe.
- Weight: 12 1/2 lbs. (5 1/2 kg) Power Drive only
- Length: 20 in.(51 cm)