Model 916 Power-Driven Roll Groover for 535 Threading Machines.
The RIDGID Model 916 Roll Groover is the most durable and efficient lightweight portable unit available. Built with a solid, durable cast-iron housing, it withstands heavy usage, yet is light enough for easy transportation. The 916 features a patented single stroke feed mechanism that allows for accurate operation quickly and effortlessly.
- Quick and easy mount to RIDGID Nos. 300 Power Drive, 535 or 1822 Threading Machines.
- Cam-type feed actuation ??? translates into minimum operator effort to form roll grooves.
- Specifically designed for field service roll grooving applications.
- Durable cast-iron housing withstands extensive field use.
- Integral feed handle is part of overall unit. No extra tools required.
- Optional 1??-1?? and 2- 6 AWWA Roll Sets.
- Easy serviceability ??? drive and groove rolls are easy to change.
- Depth adjustment screw separate from feed mechanism allows for consistent groove depth.
Additional Ridgid Links