Ridgid 62747 KT-200 Pipe Thawer with 2-25' 1/0 Cables
Ridgid 62747 Specifications:
- Pipe Capacity: 1/2"-1-1/2" (12-36 mm)
- Input Current: 15 Amps
- Minimum Reach: 4' (1.2 m)
- Maximum Reach: 150' (46 m)
- Cable Length: 25' (7.7 m)
- Cable Size: 1/0 AWG
- Output Amps: 250-400
- Weight: 29 lbs. (thawing unit only)
Ridgid 62747 Features:
- Continuous Operation: The KT-200 operates continuously without requiring any "cool-down" periods. There is no tripping of the unit or need to turn the unit off during the thawing process. Simply attach the cables to the pipe, turn the unit on and let it do its job - continuously from start to finish.
- Lightweight: Weighting under 30 lbs., the unit can be easily transported to the most difficult locations such as attics.
- Versatile: With 4 output levels, the KT-200 can be used on 4' to 150' lengths of pipe. The KT-200's amp meter allows the user to select the proper output level for maximum current draw and minimum thawing time.
- Powerful: Operates on a standard 115V, 15 amp outlet and produces 250-400 amps of thawing power.
The KT-200 Pipe Thawing Unit provides continuous heating to quickly thaw 1/2" to 1-1/2" frozen metal pipes. With this lightweight, versatile unit, there is no need to dig or tear apart walls. Simply attach the clamps to the metal pipe on each side of the frozen section and the pipe is thawed within minutes.
- Part #: 62747
- UPC: 0095691627476
- Category: Tube Repair &amp;amp; Joining
- Brand: Ridgid
- Weight: 58.2500
- Ridgid Tool Type: Cables and Tools