Ridgid Hand Crimp Tool features:
- Constructed of lightweight, durable polycarbonate E3 handles, the ASTM F 1807 PEX Crimp Tools are ideal for making copper crimp ring connections in potable water and radiant heating applications.
- For use with ASTM F 1807 black copper crimp rings and insert fittings for PEX tubing.
- Reduced Weight- Over 20% Lighter than traditional PEX crimp tools.
- Durable, Glass-Filled Polycarbonate E3TM Handles (Expert Engineered Ergonomics) provide increased comfort.
- Up To 33% Less Force Required to produce a crimp, compared to traditional PEX crimp tools.
- Compact Tool Length for access to tight spaces.
- Six tools available in (5) sizes: 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 1 and a Combo 1/2 & 3/4 Tool.
- Easily adjustable lock screw for tool calibration.
- All tools come standard with a Go/No-Go gauge.