Ridgid 43358 Propress 340 Battery Press Tool Kit w/ProPress Jaws (1/2"-2")
The RP 340 press tool has a 4" capacity and weighs only 8.3 pounds. It features a 270° rotating swivel barrel, perfect for getting at hard-to-reach connections. An available 18V Advanced Lithium 4 battery helps the RP 340 achieve more than 400 presses per charge, and it has an industry-leading service interval of 42,000 cycles. An optional AC power adapter can further maximize uptime job site to job site.
- 30% smaller tool increases maneuverability.*
- 17% lighter tool reduces operator fatigue.*
- 31% longer service interval (up to 42,000 cycles) maximizes uptime.*
- More than 400 presses per charge (with Advanced Lithium 4 Battery).
- Ultimate flexibility with the ability to switch between battery and AC power on the same tool.
- * Versus RP 330-B
- Capacity: 1/2" - 4 (Copper and Stainless Steel), 1/2" -2" (PEX)
- 270° Barrel/Jaw Swivel
- Hydraulic Ram Output: 7,200 lbs. (32kN)
- Weight: 8.5 lbs. (w/Battery), 9.5 lbs. (w/AC Power Adapter)
- Operating Temperature Range: 15°F to 122°F
- Approximate Cycle Time: 4 seconds
- LED-light For Continued Operations In No or Low-light Environments
- Longest service interval in the industry: 42,000 Cycles
- Compatible With All Standard Series Pressing Jaws and Attachments From RIDGID
- For Use With Copper and Stainless Steel Tubing, Steel Pipe, PEX and Cutting Soil Pipe.
- Battery Tool Kit Includes: RP 340 Press Tool, (2) 18V Advanced Lithium 2 Batteries, 120V Advanced Lithium Battery Charger, and Carrying Case
- Corded Tool Kit Includes: RP 340 Press Tool, AC Power Adapter and Carrying Case
- Part #: 43358
- UPC: 0095691433589
- Category: Pressing
- Brand: Ridgid
- Weight: 49.0000
- Ridgid Tool Type: Press Tools