Ridgid 75992 Set RT3422 3/4-2 NPT
The Model RT3422 is designed for branching pressurized water, steam and natural gas mains. With up to 2" capacity, corrosion-proof design, ability to handle most types of material and lightweight, the Model RT3422 is the tool to meet your tapping needs.
- Easy to use. At only 21", this lightweight and compact tool is great for tight quarters and awkward locations.
- Heavy-Duty Design. Sturdy machined, corrosion-resistant materials for dependable lifelong benefits.
- Built-in bleed valve. Allows for easy purge of chips.
- Independent cutter feed gives the operator total independent control of the cutter feed rotation for optimal saw life.
- Taps a variety of materials. The RT3422 is capable of tapping into steel, cast iron, ductile iron and plastic pipe.
- Versatility. The RT3422 is capable of tapping mains of:
- Part #: 75992
- UPC: 0095691759924
- Category: Cutting and Drilling
- Brand: Ridgid
- Weight: 52.8000
- Ridgid Tool Type: Tapping Tools