Ridgid 86932 24 Adjustable Wrench. 2-7/16 Pipe CapaCIty.
24 Adjustable Wrench. 2-7/16 Pipe Capacity.
The RIDGID Model No. 2006 Faucet and Sink Installer is a multipurpose under-sink plumbing tool. This tool is used to fasten and remove plastic basin nuts, supply line nuts, along with 7/8 and 1 hex nuts. The tool also features an aluminum insert for turning angle stop handles, and another aluminum insert for holding strainer baskets in place. Its extra long construction makes it ideal for hard to reach applications. The RIDGID Model No. 2006 Faucet & Sink Installer is a great addition to any toolbox.
- Wrench features high grade Chrome-Vanadium alloy steel.
- Forged and heat-treated for durability.
- Cobalt-plated finish to reduce rust and corrosion.
- Jaw scales in SAE and metric for quick adjustment.
- Plumber's wide-mouth adjustable wrenches provide extended tapered jaws and a compact handle for hard to reach areas.
PlumbersCrib - Home to Ridgid Tools Online
- Part #: 86932
- UPC: 0095691869326
- Category: Wrenches
- Brand: Ridgid
- Weight: 9.2500
- Ridgid Tool Type: Specific Purpose Wrenches