SharkBite 22222-0000 Ball Valve 1/2"The SharkBite 22222-0000 Ball Valve 1/2” is a forged brass ball valve with integral SharkBite connectors. The SharkBite connectors allow the user to connect the ball valve to copper, PEX, and CPVC pipes.
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- Fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 180 degrees Fahrenheit (82 degrees Celsius).
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations which means no loose connections.
- Made of DZR (dezincification resistant) brass which provides a strong, durable fitting that is corrosion resistant.
- The SharkBite design is certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution.
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution.
- Please consult your local plumbing codes for specific applications.