SharkBite22185-0000LF Ball Valve 3/4"
SharkBite 22185-0000 Ball Valve 3/4”. SharkBite push-fit fittings are the fastest, easiest way to join copper, CPVC and PEX in any combination – wet or dry. Simply cut the pipe, de-burr and push on the fitting. SharkBite fittings can easily be removed and are reusable.
SharkBite 22185-0000 Ball Valve 3/4”. The Ball Valve is a forged brass ball valve with integral SharkBite connectors. The SharkBite connectors allow the user to connect the ball valve to copper, PEX, and CPVC pipes.
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- Fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 180 degrees Fahrenheit (82 degrees Celsius).
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations which means no loose connections.
- Made of DZR (dezincification resistant) brass which provides a strong, durable fitting that is corrosion resistant.
- The SharkBite design is certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution.
* Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution. * Please consult your local plumbing codes for specific applications.