The T-KJr2-IN and T-KJr2-OS is the smallest water heater in the Takagi tankless line. But this small, but powerful unit - with gas inputs up to 140,000 BTU per hour - can meet all the hot-water needs of a small American home or apartment with one or two bathrooms. Designed to virtually do anything a 40-gallon tank-type water heater can do and more, the compact, wall mounted T-K Jr. can support hydronic baseboard or radiant floor heating applications, as well as provide domestic hot water to plumbing fixtures and appliances. The T-K Jr. has an energy factor of 0.81-0.83. At an average (rise in temperature) of 60F in warmer areas - where the winter ground water is 60F and with the output set at 120F - the unit will provide 3.8 GPM, or 228 GPH. In colder areas where the input temperature may be 40F or less you can expect a flow rate of about 2.9 GPM or 174 GPH. The All new T-KJr2 has a max GPM of 6.6GPM.
The T-KJr2 supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor systems, and/or domestic & heating applications.
- 15-YEAR limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- Energy Factor of 0.82 for Natural Gas
- Maximum flow rate of 6.6 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (3.3 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Includes both a remote control and power cord as standard features
- Venting with Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
- Part #: T-KJR2-IN-NG
- UPC: 671657108212
- Brand: Takagi
- Weight: 38.0000
- Voltage: 120V
- Energy Source: Natural Gas
- Water Connection: 3/4 Inch
- Max Heating BTU: 140,000