Mr Steam CT12CE1 Mr. Steam Day Spa Steam Generator, 12kW 25 Amps 240V 1 PH
Compactly designed for performance and durability, Mr.Steam CT Day Spa steam generators combine safety and aesthetics with reliability, and may be easily installed in most service closets, storage areas, or similar dry and heated locations. It’s an ideal choice for smaller day spas or resorts that may not have the space or need for a larger, multiple-user steam room requiring CU commercial steam equipment. The Day Spa steam generators are best used in dedicated steam rooms in operation for no more than six (6) hours daily and occupied by no more than two (2) people at one time.
Day Spa Steam Generators:
- Stainless steel inside and out for longevity and durability
- Come standard with Mr.Steam’s AromaSteam™ steamhead, AutoFlush; system eTEMPO/Plus; and CT-Steam Stop; controls, Express Steam;, MSTS in room temperature sensor and drain pan to maximize the steambathing experience and minimize the use of energy and water
- All models are UL/cUL
- listed Backed by Mr.Steam’s limited warranty, copy available prior to purchasing
Each system is standard and complete with:
- Provides control of the steamroom by owner/operator from outside the steamroom.
- Programmable temperature and time settings allow the owner/operator to customize and enhance the steam bathing experience for each bather
- Standard with digital display and ergonomic soft-touch keypad with Chroma, Aroma & programmable memory settings
- Quick-responding temperature sensor maintains temperature within the steamroom
- Solid brass cover for durable finish quality
Control Located within the steamroom, allowing steam bathers to adjust the steam environment from inside the steam room to match their preference
- Designed to maintain cooler surface temperatures, with improved steam flow and quieter infusion of aromatic oil into the steam for an enhanced steam room experience
- Solid brass for superior performance and finish
- Automatically and electronically drains generator after use and refills tank with fresh water for “Clean Steam...Every time
- Improves performance and lengthens system life
- Efficiently removes accumulated sediment
- Simple plug-and-play connection
- Full 1 port design
MSTS In-Room Temperature Sensor
This is a “in-shower room temperature sensor used whenever the eTempo or eTempo/Plus controls are installed outside the steam/shower enclosure.
You can be steaming in seconds. This option includes a built-in thermostat to keep water in the generator tank warm enough to bring up steam quickly while still allowing water to be safely drained to code requirements at the end of a steam bath.
- Part #: CT12EC1
- UPC: 767931 16002 8
- Category: Commercial Steam Generator
- Brand: Mr Steam
- Weight: 60.0000
- Maximum Cubic Feet Volume: 575