The Tempra Plus is the most technologically advanced tankless water heater available on the market today
Advanced Flow Control is exclusive to the Tempra Plus and ensures a constant temperature output no matter how great the hot water demand is.
- Unit Provides 80F rise in water Temperature at 1GPM
- 54F Rise at 1.5GPM
- 36F Rise at 2.25GPM
- 27F Rise at 3GPM
- This unit is desiged to work in warmer climates.
- This unit will heat an average 1800sqf 3Bed 2Bath home, it will provide for 1 heavy water use applications at once, This means 1 showers can be taken at a time or other heavy uses, including tub filling which the smaller units just can’t do. (Depending on ground water temperature)
- Water temperature can be adjusted. Unit will not produce water over 140F with built in safety guard.
- Can produce hot water virtually endlessly, no more cold showers
- Reduces hot water costs up to 60% over conventional electric water heaters
- Digital Temperature Control Display
- Hinged Cover for easy access
- Installation is quick and easy, requiring no venting or pressure relief valves, the compact size allows installation almost anywhere.
- This power control system analyses the data and manages power usage for maximum efficiency and temperature stability. At rest, the unit uses no power at all.
- Can be used with hard, soft, city or well water.
- Made in Germany.
- 3 Year Warranty on parts and workmanship
- Installation Instructions
- Dimensions: 14 9/16” W x 14 1/2” H x 4 5/8” D
- Weight: 15 Pounds
- Materials: All Copper Internals
- Water Connections: 3/4” NPT, with built in shut-off valve
- Voltage: 240 VAC Std.
- Wattage: 12kW
- Amperage: 50A
- Breaker Requirement: one 60 AMP
- Recommend Wire Size: 6 AWG Copper
- Energy Efficiency: Up to 99.5%
- Maximum Gallon Per Minute Recommanded by Manufacturer: 4 GPM
CALL OR EMAIL FOR BEST PRICE