Stiebel Eltron Tempra 36 Plus Tankless Water Heater
The Tempra Plus is the most technologically advanced tankless water heater on the market today
Advanced Flow Control is exclusive to the Tempra Plus and ensures a constant temperature output no matter how great the hot water demand is.
Advanced Flow Control technology works by automatically adjusting the flow of water to eliminate unpleasant temperature fluctuation. What that means to you is a consistently satisfying experience every time, all the time!
- Tempra 36 Plus provides 92F rise in water Temperature at 1.5GPM, 92F Rise at 2.25GPM, and 82F Rise at 3GPM, and 55F Rise at 4.5GPM
- The Tempra 36 Plus unit is desiged to work in cold areas where smaller units will not work.
- This unit will heat an average 3-4 bath home, it will provide for 3-4 heavy water use applications at once, This means 3-4 showers can be taken at a time or other heavy uses, including tub filling which the smaller units just can’t do.(Depending on ground water temperature)
- Water temperature can be adjusted. Unit will not produce water over 140F with built in safety guard.
- Can produce hot water virtually endlessly, no more cold showers
- Reduces hot water costs up to 60% over conventional electric water heaters
- Digital Temperature Display
- Hinged Cover for easy access
- Installation is quick and easy, requiring no venting or pressure relief valves, the compact size allows installation almost anywhere.
- This power control system analyses the data and manages power usage for maximum efficiency and temperature stability. At rest, the unit uses no power at all.
- Can be used with hard, soft, city or well water.
- Made in Germany.
- 3 Year Warranty on parts and workmanship
- Dimensions: 16-5/8” W x 14-1/2” H x 4-5/8” D
- Weight: 17.6 Pounds
- Materials: All Copper Internals
- Water Connections: 3/4” NPT with built in shut-off valve
- Voltage: 240
- Wattage: 36 kW
- Amperage: 150A
- Breaker Requirement: three 60 AMP
- Recommend Wire Size: three 6 AWG Copper
- Energy Efficiency: Up to 99.5%
- Maximum Gallon Per Minute Recommanded by Manufacturer: 8 GPM