The T-K4 is one of Takagi's smaller tankless water heaters. At 13.8 inches wide and weighing only 38 pounds, its ultra-compact design allows it to be mounted on a wall.
Takagi's newest tankless water heater also features an energy factor of 0.82, so it is extremely efficient and environmentally friendly. Since tankless water heaters only burn gas when hot water is needed, installing this unit can help homeowners save up to 45% on their monthly gas bills.
The T-K4-OS has a built-in power venting system and was designed specifically for outdoor installations. The T-K4-OS does not require any additional Category III venting or vent caps, making installation one step easier for installers.
- Capacity: 2 to 3 Bathrooms
- Flow Rate: Maximum 8.0 GPM
- Gas Inputs: 11,000 to 190,000 BTU per hour
- Energy Factor Rating: 0.83
- Inlet Gas Pressure: Min: 8.0" W.C. / Max 14.0" W.C.
- Dimensions: 20.3" H x 13.8" W x 8.5" D
- No Venting Required
- Electric Ignition
TK-REO2 Remote Control is included:
- TK-REO2 Remote Control
- Part #: T-K4-OS-P
- Brand: Takagi
- Weight: 38.0000
- Voltage: 120V
- Energy Source: Propane
- Water Connection: 3/4 Inch
- Gas Connection: 3/4"