Apollo 70-605-01 1 Apollo Bronze Ball Valve 3-Way Threaded
Apollo 3-way diverter ball valves with stainless steel ball are ideal for applications requiring flow diversion such as tank selection and fluid transfer. These valves have one inlet and two outlets - a quarter turn of the lever changes the valve position. Superior features include a blowout-proof stem, reinforced PTFE seats and stuffing box ring, pad mounting holes, adjustable packing gland and chrome-plated ball. The handle is made of zinc-plated steel with a vinyl cover.
- Ideal for applications requiring flow diversion.
- Combines the features of two 2-way valves
- Large ports make tank selection and fluid transfers simpler
- Easy quarter-turn operation.
- 100 percent pressure tested.
- Rated 400 psig CWP Conbraco Specs