Mr Steam MS150EC1 Steam Bath Generator with iTempo Autoflush Round Package In Polished Nickel
Special Price $2,677.50 Regular Price $3,825.00
Mr Steam 150EC1 Package w/ Autoflush and Round iTempo Control
- Think small – about the size of a briefcase – and you’ll understand how eSeries generators can be tucked away, out of sight
- You can install the generator up to 60 feet away from the steam shower – and even locate it on another floor altogether
- With a water temperature equalization chamber that is unique to MrSteam, Autosteam® - which comes standard with every generator – assures a continuous flow of steam, with no pauses and no cold spots
- eSeries generators use no more than two gallons of water for a 20-minute steam shower, making them the eco-conscious luxury bathing option
- Robotically welded, eSeries generators are built with recyclable, surgical-quality stainless steel inside and out
- Comes with a precision temperature probe for optimal steamroom temperature control
- Industrial-grade heating elements perform reliably, in all water conditions
- Water solenoid technology delivers whisper-quiet anti-hammer operation
- LED color indicators provides visual feedback for easy-to-navigate self-diagnostics
- On the rare occasion you need service, eSeries generators have removable and serviceable industrial grade heating elements
- eSeries generators are US and Canadian UL listed, and CE and NOM certified for unsurpassed quality and safety
- MrSteam guarantees its eSeries generators with a plain-English limited lifetime warranty
- eSeries generators are Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
The iTempo control:
- Is nearly flush-mounted
- Is available round or square styles, manufactured in solid brass with an elegant metal finish
AutoFlush is a MrSteam exclusive: an automatic self-cleaning system that promotes a long, healthy life for steam generators without you having to lift a finger.
- AutoFlush automatically and electronically flushes the generator of sediment two hours after every steambath.
- With no buttons to push, you can’t possibly forget to initiate draining.
- Water is flushed into a back drain, not into your beautiful shower.
- The generator water tank is emptied, leaving it sediment and residue free between each use.
- The system quietly flushes impurities through a ½” electronically-activated value – no small opening to clog.
- AutoFlush ushers in fresh water at the start of every steam shower, assuring clean steam every time.
- AutoFlush technology improves generator performance and lengthens the life of the steam spa
Write Your Own Review