Ridgid 26998 K-400 w/C-45 IW Drain Cleaner
Ridgid 26998 K-400 115Volt Drum Machine with 1/2-inch by 75-foot C45 Integral Wound Cabler
For 1 1/2" to 4" (32-100mm) Drain Lines
The K-400 offers several unique, user-friendly features to make the toughest drain cleaning jobs easier and hassle-free. Designed with a sleek profile, the K-400 is a great fit for drain cleaners, service plumbers, facility and institutional maintenance departments and property management companies.
- Integrated Transport Cart – allows for easy movement to and from the job site. Heavy-duty, over-molded rubber wheels easily navigate over bumps and up stairs.
- Integrated Telescoping Handle – provides high-handle height during transport. Handle locks in low position during drain cleaning operation or during transport to minimize space requirements.
- Cable Control System – causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limits potential for cable to flip over in the drum and helps to indicate to operator when blockages are encountered.
- “Solid Core” Cable – uses tough 3/8" or 1/2" Integral Wound (IW) solid core cable that is rugged and kinkresistant. Each size comes in several lengths and utilizes a variety of the RIDGID quick-connect cutters.
- AUTOFEED® – offered as an accessory, this patented, automatic cable feed powers cable in and out of the drain. Reverse the direction of the AUTOFEED and the cable feeds back into the drum.
- Drum Capacity: 100' of 3/8 Diameter Cable, 75' of 1/2 Diameter Cable
- Motor: 115V/60 Hz, Reversible, Split Phase
- Rating: 1/3 HP @ 1725 r/min
- Amps: 6.7
- Length: 21 (24 with Autofeed)
- Height: 23
Included with 26998 K-400 w/C-45 IW Drain Cleaner
- K-400 Machine
- Work Gloves
- Two-Wheel Cart
- One (1) C-45 IW 1/2 x 75' Solid Core (Integral Wound) Cable
- One (1) T-202 Bulb Auger
- One (1) T-205 C Cutter
- One (1) T-211 Spade Cutter
- One (1) A-13 Pin Key
|Ridgid Tool Type||Drum Machines|
|Express Steam||Standard Steam 240V/1PH|