Ridgid 57408 RP 240 Press Tool w/ PureFlow Pex Jaws (1/2-1)
Ridgid 57408 RP 240 Press Tool w/ PureFlow Pex Jaws (1/2"-1")
The RP240 is the latest tool in the Ridgid Compact Press Tool family. 25% smaller and 10% lighter than its predecessor (RP200), this lightweight, low profile design, is ergonomically designed to help you easily work overhead and in tight spaces.
- Smaller tool
- Better Weight Balance
- Multiple Size & System - tool can go up to 1-1/4" on Copper & Stainless Steel, up to 1-1/2" on PEX tubing, and up to 3/4" Iron Pipe.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Connect to your tool through your phone and manage important information like cycle count and battery life.
- New 12V Lithium-Ion Battery - Over 140 crimps per charge.
- Copper and Stainless Steel - 1/2 - 1-1/4
- Pex - 1/2 - 1-1/2
- Steel - 1/2 - 3/4
- Power - 12V Advanced Lithium 2.5 Battery
- Weight - Tool Only: 4.8lbs, Tool w/Battery 5.2lbs, Tool w/Battery & 1/2" Jaw 7.4lbs
- Length - 15.8"
- Height - 4.25"
- Crimp Cycle Time - -5 seconds
- Lighting - Large LED-light for no or low-light environments
- Charge - 140+ crimps per charge
- Model Design - Inline design to help access tight spaces
- Service Cycle Interval - 32,000
|Ridgid Tool Type||Ridgid Pressing|