Ridgid 62802 KT-190 Pipe Thawer
Special Price $960.83 Regular Price $1,091.85
KT-190 PIPE THAWER W/CABLKT-190 Weight: 46.00 lbs
Ridgid 62802 Specifications:
- Pipe Capacity: 1/2" - 1-1/2" (12-36 mm)
- Input Current: 15 Amps
- Minimum Reach: 15' (4.6 m)
- Maximum Reach: 75' (23 m)
- Cable Length: 25' (7.7 m)
- Cable Size: 2 AWG
- Output Amps: 300
- Weight: 25 lbs. (thawing unit only)
Ridgid 62802 Features:
- Continuous Operation: The KT-190 operates continuously without requiring any "cool-down" periods. There is no tripping of the unit or need to turn the unit off during the thawing process. Simply attach the cables to the pipe, turn the unit on and let it do its job - continuously from start to finish.
- Lightweight: Weighting under 30 lbs., the unit can be easily transported to the most difficult locations such as attics.
- Versatile: The KT-190 can be used on lengths of pipe between 15 and 75 feet.
- Powerful: Operates on a standard 115V, 15 amp outlet and produces 300 amps of thawing power.
The KT-190 Pipe Thawing Unit provides continuous heating to quickly thaw 1/2" to 1-1/2" frozen metal pipes. With this lightweight, versatile unit, there is no need to dig or tear apart walls. Simply attach the clamps to the metal pipe on each side of the frozen section and the pipe is thawed within minutes.
|Category||Tube Repair &amp; Joining|
|Ridgid Tool Type||Pipe Thawers|
Write Your Own Review