Ridgid 95732 K-6200 Drum Machine w/ C-24 Cable
Special Price $3,168.00 Regular Price $3,600.00
Ridgid 95732 K-6200 Drum Machine with C-24 Cable
Ridgid 95732 Specifications:
- Line Capacity: 3"- 6" Lines, Up to 200'
- Drum Capacity: 100' of 5/8" Cable
- Type 115V/60 Hz, Reversible, Universal AC Motor
- Rating 4/10 HP, 285 RPM
- Amps 5.6
- Length 29 1/2"
- Height 43 1/2" (Max)
- Width 18 3/4"
Ridgid 95732 Includes:
- (1) Machine, Standard Accessories and 5/8" x 100 ft Inner Core Cable
- (1) T-411 2" Double Cutter
- (1) T-413 3" Couble Cutter
- (1) T-414 4" Double Cutter
- (1) T-406 Spear Blade
- (1)Pari Reclining Legs
- (1) Pari Work Gloves
- (1) T-458 5/8" x 2 ft Trap Leader
Ridgid 95732 Features:
- Patented Cable Control System Causes the drum to slow down when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage.
- Limits potential for cable flipover.
- Direct Drive Design 4/10 HP universal motor and gearbox bear down as torque builds.
- Audible warnings let operator know when blockage is encountered.
- Drum requires no adjustments to stay aligned and tight on drive shaft.
- Easy Maintenance Construction Separate drum and machine in seconds.
- Inner drum and guide tube remove easily to maintain or replace cable.
- Designed Durable and Stable Low center of gravity frame design and custom kickstand keep machine firmly anchored during operation.
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant polyethylene drum is rust and dent proof.
- Double tubular frame is lightweight and designed for extra strength.
- AUTOFEED and Standard Accessories Powerful feed mechanism is built to last and is easily maintained.
- Autofed, toolbox and selection of cutters included in all models.
- CSA approved.
- Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).
|Ridgid Tool Type||Cables and Tools|
|Spindle Speed RPM||285|
Write Your Own Review