K-400 Drum Machine - 380 Drum Machine
The K-400 Drum Machine
The Model K-400 offers several unique, user-friendly features to make the toughest drain cleaning jobs easier and hassle-free. Designed with a sleek profile, the Model K-400 is a great fit for drain cleaners, service plumbers, facility and institutional maintenance departments and property management companies.
- For 1 1⁄2" (30 mm) to 4" (110 mm) Drain Lines
- 3⁄8" (10 mm) cable best for 1 1⁄2" (40 mm) to 3" (75 mm) lines.
- 1⁄2" (12 mm) cable best for 3" (50 mm) to 4" (110 mm) lines.
- Integrated Transport Cart - allows for easy movement to and from the job site. Heavy-duty, large wheels easily navigate over bumps and up stairs.
- Integrated Telescoping Handle - provides high-handle height during transport. Cable Control System - causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage,
- limits potential for cable to flip-over in the drum and helps to indicate to operator when blockages are encountered.
- "Solid Core” Cable - uses tough 3⁄8" (10 mm) or 1⁄2" (12 mm) Integral Wound (IW) solid core cable that is rugged and kink resistant.
- AUTOFEED - offered as an accessory, this patented, automatic cable feed powers cable in and out of the drain. Reverse the direction of the AUTOFEED and the cable feeds back into the drum.