Apollo 94A-100 Bronze Ball Valves
Apollo 94A-100 Two Piece Bronze Ball Valves
600 psig CWP, 150 psig SWP
The Apollo 94A series two-piece full port inline ball valve is made of brass and has a lever handle and female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connections on both ends. This valve is made of brass for higher corrosion resistance than steel and has a steel lever handle with corrosion resistant plating and a vinyl sleeve for manual on/off control. The ball valve is full port for reduced friction; its inner diameter is the same as the inner diameter of the pipe it connects to enable maximum operating efficiency. The maximum pressure is 600 pounds per square inch (psi) for cold working pressure (CWP) for 1/4” to 2” valves and 400 psi CWP for 2-1/2” to 4” valves. The maximum temperature is 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The valve is inline for connecting two pipes going in the same direction and has NPT threads on both ends for creating tighter seals than straight threads. Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) seats and stem packing reduce the risk of valve leakage. This valve is for use with water lines, processing plants, and agricultural applications and meets standard ANSI/NSF 61 for quality assurance.
Ball valves use a spherical disc to control the flow between pipes, tubes, or hoses. Flow is allowed when the hole that pierces the ball-shaped disc is in line with the inlet and outlet of the valve. Flow is blocked when the ball is horizontally swiveled 90 degrees, so that the hole of the ball is perpendicular to the opening of the valve. Ball valves can be referred to as full port or reduced port (also known as regular or standard port) depending on the inner diameter of the valve. A ball valve is full port if the hole of the ball is the same size as the inner diameter of the connecting pipeline (resulting in lower friction) and is reduced port if the hole of the valve is one pipe size smaller than the pipe, resulting in less flow through the valve than through the shaft of the pipe. Ball valves may have a handle or lever that aligns with the ball’s position (open or closed) for manual operation. They are primarily used in air, gas, liquid, and steam applications.
Apollo manufactures ball, mixing, and relief valves, actuators, water gauges, marine fittings, heating and plumbing products, and backflow prevention devices. The company, founded in 1928 and headquartered in Matthews, NC, meets International Organization for Standardization ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and makes products that meet ISO and American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards.
- Apollo 94A-102-01 3/8 Apollo Brass Ball Valve Full PortSpecial Price $5.88 Regular Price $8.23
- Apollo 94A-100-01 3 Apollo Brass Ball Valve Full PortSpecial Price $153.78 Regular Price $215.29
- Apollo 94A-103-01 - 1/2 Apollo Brass Ball Valve Full PortSpecial Price $6.38 Regular Price $8.94
- Apollo 94A-104-01 - 3/4 Apollo Brass Ball Valve Full PortSpecial Price $10.12 Regular Price $14.17
- Apollo 94A-105-01 - 1 Apollo Brass Full Port Ball ValveSpecial Price $15.58 Regular Price $21.81
- Apollo 94A-106-01 - 1-1/4 Apollo Brass Ball Valve Full PortSpecial Price $35.57 Regular Price $49.80
- Apollo 94A-107-01 - 1-1/2 Apollo Brass Ball Valve Full PortSpecial Price $35.57 Regular Price $49.80
- Apollo 94A-108-01 2 Apollo Brass Ball Valve Full PortSpecial Price $52.12 Regular Price $72.97
- Apollo 94A-109-01 2-1/2 Apollo Brass Ball Valve Full PortSpecial Price $128.18 Regular Price $179.46
- Apollo 94A-10A-01 4 Apollo Brass Ball Valve Full PortSpecial Price $294.74 Regular Price $412.64
- Apollo 94A10101 1/4 Apollo 94A-101-01 Brass Ball Valve Full PortSpecial Price $6.26 Regular Price $8.76