Ridgid 21893 SeekTech Receiver SR-20 Locator
RIDGID 21893 SeekTech SR-20 Locator, Line Tracer and Underground Utility Locator
Ridgid 21893 Specifications:
- Active Line Trace Frequencies: 128Hz, 1kHz, 8kHz, 33kHz
- Sonde Frequencies: 16Hz, 512Hz, 33kHz
- Passive Power Trace: 50Hz, 60Hz
- Passive Radio Trace: 4kHz, 4kHz-15kHz, 15kHz-38kHz
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.
- Power Source:4 C-Size Batteries
Ridgid 21893 Includes:
- SeekTech SR-20 Locator
Ridgid 21893 Features:
- When multiple utilities are present they can be mapped on the screen simultaneously.
- Minimizes depth over target and maximizes relative signal strength to guide you closer to the target independent of the current flow
- Virtually maps the utility to help guide you down the line. Shows signal distortion and line turns in real time
- Increase productivity by showing depth changes in real time
- Guides the operator to target line by minimizing signal gradient
- Identifies current on target line for faster diagnosis of complex locates
- Customizes the SR-20 to locate within specified depth ranges
- Allows the operator to maximize signal strength over the target
Active Line Trace Frequencies: 128Hz, 1kHz, 8kHz, 33kHz
Sonde Frequencies: 16Hz, 512Hz, 33kHz
Passive Power Trace: 50Hz, 60Hz
Passive Radio Trace: 4kHz, 4kHz-15kHz, 15kHz-38kHz
Power Source: 4 C-Size Batteries
Built for Those Who Know.
RIDGID was founded in 1923 with the invention of the modern pipe wrench. From that day forward, RIDGID made it a mission to build for the world's expert tradespeople - those who know the limits of the job and how to exceed them. Each product is designed and crafted for strength, effectiveness and legacy, resulting in high performance tools handed down for generations and built to stand the test of time.
Achieve Faster, More Accurate Locates with Confidence
Lightweight yet rugged, the RIDGID SeekTech SR-20 Underground Locator provides utility-locating professionals with the information needed to effectively determine the position of underground utilities. Its omnidirectional antennas measure electromagnetic signals and calculate the signal's orientation strength, depth and degree of distortion or interference. For added on-the-job confidence, the utility locator features a target line and guidance arrows that quickly identify distortion to avoid mismarking. Information is displayed on the large LCD screen and via multidimensional audio cues for an intuitive experience.
- Faster, more accurate locates
- Omnidirectional antenna system calculates signal strength, depth and distortion or interference
- Mapping display with target lines and guidance arrows
- Multidimensional audio cues
- Preprogrammed and customizable frequencies
Large, Backlit LCD screen and Easy-to-Use Keypad
A mapping display with target line and guidance arrows clearly shows the target signal's location and direction so the operator can confidently determine the position of underground utilities.
Omnidirectional Antenna System
System measures electromagnetic signals and calculates the signal's orientation strength, depth and degree of distortion/interference; target line maintains its position no matter how the receiver is aligned with the signal, making it easy to find, target and trace the utility.
Detects Distortion and Interference
When the SR-20 underground locator detects distortion, it emits audio cues and displays on-screen guidance so operator can take appropriate action to avoid mismarking the utility's position.
Preprogrammed and Custom Frequencies
Line tracer is preprogrammed with a selection of default frequencies in Active Line Trace Mode, Passive Line Trace Mode, and Sonde Mode; users can also set up to 30 custom frequencies from 10 Hz to 35 kHz.
Convenient Folding Design
Unfold the SR-20 antenna mast and easily lock it into place to use; when done, press the release latch to fold and secure it into the clip for safe and easy storage or transport.
What's In the Box
An essential tool for utility locating professionals, this SR-20 RIDGID pipe locator comes with Navitrack Mark Chips (3), carrying case, 4 C-Cell batteries, Operator's Manual and instructional DVD.
|Category||Inspection & Locating|
|Ridgid Tool Type||Utility Locating|